Sunday, March 18, 2007

Crap, crap crap

Well, I thought my next post would be about our fabby trip to Disneyland. That will appear soon, I promise, but right now I just want a winge instead.

So, I have a cold and a cough. but I got this on about 27th February. It was rubbish, but not bad enough to stay off work. In fact, i started it while actually working in the office, rather than being at home, so liberally shared the bug with my colleagues. It cleared up pretty much to go to France (ibid), then came back with a vengence this week, resulting in time off work, much drooping around the house feeling sorry for myself, and huge amounts of coughing. It's now sunday, I'm still coughing and sneezing, I've run out of Nightnurse, and I have to go to Brussels on Wednesday.
And I am desperately trying to finish an essay on Sharia law. My heart just isn't in it.
And I have to be up early to go to Birmingham tomorrow.
And my boss resigned last week. He stuck it less than 12 months.
And it is bloody snowing.

However, on the bright side, today is Mothers Day, and i got the most gorgeous card from Laura.
And i've booked our flights for the girly holiday (actually..mother and baby) in Spain in May.
And as i got a B in my last essay (did I mention that?) maybe I can afford to be a bit slack with this one.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I hope that you get better. Kate had something like this over Christmas and it took her ages to shake it off.

Isn't your boss resigning always and opportunity ;-)