Monday, July 07, 2008

It's all about you...

I stole this from a couple of blogs I visit.....

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working in Sales for the same company I now work for, albeit with a different name (the company, not me) (actually, that's not true. I had a different surname then)

Five things on your to-do list for today:
I'll cheat, and do tomorrow as it is late evening now -
1) Do presentation for conference on Wednesday
2) Wrap daughter's birthday pressies
3) Check she can have disco room at her party
4) Get her a birthday card
5) Pack to go to aforementioned conference

What are three of your bad habits?
1) Jumping to conclusions
2) Total lack of self confidence
3) Watching crap telly

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Stop work, have another baby, and give loads of it away.

What are some snacks you enjoy?
Oh blimey....I am queen of snacks...
Popcorn
Chocolate
Crisps
Grapes

What were the last five books you read?
Hattie Biography of Hattie Jacques
Queuing for beginners Mass observation type stuff - brilliant
Two caravans by Marina Lewycka, not finished..finding it harder going than A short history of tractors in Ukranian
Promise me Perhaps this should actually be on my bad habits list. I love these real airport reading, american crime stories. But I read them in a day, so I spend a fortune on them.
Eating for England prose, rather than recipes, by Nigel Slater. Rather lazy book actually. Not as good as Toast.

What are five jobs you have had?
Saturday assistant in public library in London
Library assistant in different public library in London
Barmaid (and a right crap one at that. I kept being told to smile at the punters)
College librarian
Present - which has included sales, training and now product management.

Five places that you have lived?
London - with my parents, till I went to .....
Manchester - to do my library degree, after which I lived in...
Oldham - when I was married, then
Sale - when I ceased to be married, and then..
Sheffield - which I loved, and really didn't make the most of, and sometimes hanker for now.


So...now I am supposed to tag others to do this..so Kate , Kevin....or actually anyone....consider yourelf tagged.

2 comments:

Kevin Musgrove said...

Stopping being married and then living in Sale?

My commiserations! (-:

librarylizzie said...

Hey - Sale was the height of sophistication compared with Oldham. Mind, it was 14 years ago I moved to Sale, and I only stopped two years.