Thursday, July 05, 2007

Don't blink, you'll miss it.

I've been meaning to blog about our plans to move house. When I can't sleep, and I'm bored of mentally redecorating the new place, I have written several blog entries in my head. But the situation kept changing so quickly. Things have slowed down ( a little too much for my liking), so here are the ups and downs of the past few weeks.

On 9th June we viewed a house I'd spotted in the paper a week before. We loved it and decided to try to sell ours and secure the new one. On 12th June the valuer came to see us, and pointed out a few jobs we had to do before putting it on the market. On 20th June it went on the market. On 29th June we got an offer, accepted it, had the offer accepted on the one we wanted to buy. On 1st July our "buyers" withdrew their offer.

Toady we had one lady view for the second time. At the moment we also have a couple who want to view on Sunday.....the stress may have finished me off by then.

No comments: