Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Princess Laura

So, my girl was four years old a fortnight ago. What can I tell you about our little princess as we start to count down her last few weeks as a pre-schooler?

Well, sometimes it is a bit like having a four year old teenager in the house, but I guess that is mostly our fault for not being consistent enough in our discipline....but hey....(almost) anything for an easy life.

Laura loves pink and purple, in that order. She is mad about Wizard of Oz, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (both screen versions), Disney Princesses (I think Sleeping Beauty is her favourite, but that might have changed), Scooby Doo and Tom & Jerry.

She has bright pink crocs, and has worn them everyday for the last 16 days.

Her best friend is Hattie, and she is very fond of Chelsea (friend not FC). Her boyfriend is Jack Packwood, although I'd prefer it if it was Jack Geen.

She doesn't yet have a favourite soft toy, although she is pretty partial to a Panda I bought back from Schipol Airport a few weeks back. Those who know me well enough will understand the significance of that!

She sucks her thumb. Those who know me well enough will also understand the significance of that! Her thumbs have names. She has her sucker thumb, and her stroker thumb. You can guess what she does with the first. The second strokes her nose while she sucks the other.

She is my princess and I cannot imagine my life without her.

No comments: