Saturday, July 14, 2007

SSTC

Quick catch up in order - it's been a busy week.

The couple who were due to view the house on Sunday morning (see previous post) made an offer! All systems go. Bizarrely, the chap is even more impatient than I am, and has already contacted the Estate Agents this week to see if we can get the process moving a bit faster.

Our agents must be breathing a sigh of relief that I am now off their backs. Unfortunately, nobody warned the solicitor what a control freak I am. She'll probably guess when she gets to work on Monday and sees that I was enailing her at 7.30am on saturday morning.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations. Looking forward to hearing about the new property. My mail address book has disappeared so can I use this opportunity to ask if you fancy meeting up at Eureka in Halifax this Saturday or Sunday?
Cheers,Kate xxx