Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School's out forever

Well, we are back from our jollies. A full report and the obligatory 80 million photos will follow....shortly. But I had to share todays little smile....

Laura does like to pick her own clothes, so most of the time I just grit my teeth and let her get on with it. Frankly, it's not worth the argument. But today is a corker - she is apparently missing school, so is dressed in full school uniform, including socks, shoes and hairband. She really is several sandwiches sort of a picnic, and I cannot imagine where she gets it from. We are going to the library this afternoon, and what she doesn't yet realise is that there is no bloody way she going out of the house in that get up!

2 comments:

Kate said...

A classic. Funnily enough, I think I can imagine exactly where she gets it from....

Kevin Musgrove said...

She'd fit in with the librarians, though.