Saturday, August 30, 2008

The streets of London

We're in London for the weekend, and I'm blogging on a Mac, which is confusing me.

Anyway, it's warm and sunny darn sarf......we may never come back.

We are off to the theatre this afternoon.  It will be Laura's first theatre trip, and at £125 for 3 tickets she better bloody well enjoy it.  We are going to the Festival Hall to see "The Wizard of Oz", which is her all time favourite movie.  In fact, she may enjoy the whole thing too much...she knows most of the words...songs and dialogue.  I fear I may be spending this afternoon with my hand clamped over her gob.

Full review to follow, but as it stars Roy Hudd and Gary Wilmot I suspect we are in for a cracking afternoon's entertainment.

1 comment:

Kevin Musgrove said...

Hope you enjoy it!

(I thought it was compulsory to sing along with all the London Musicals)