Monday, April 13, 2009

Ain't no mountain high enough

I'm here..I'm back...got back from Salt Lake City about a week ago, and straight into school hols. Oh, and the obligatory jet lag. When I'm wide awake at 4am, listening to the husband snoring like a stuck pig, I write the most witty blog posts in my head. Unfortunately they have disappeared by the time I finally wake up. So, sadly, y'all just get a few photos and a rather dull recap of what I did in Utah.





View of mountains as we flew in to SLC.




The SLC Temple and snow.



In the Family History Library - one of my Irish relatives - fourth from bottom.



And just for Kevin - a picture of the clean sidewalks!

I was actually on a work trip, but there aren't any pictures of those activities. Maybe a picture of me not understanding the functional specification my colleague was proposing, or me punching the air when the customer said" sure - go ahead and invoice us" would have been more exciting?

2 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

No moss in the cracks?
Sx

librarylizzie said...

No - I don't think the mormons approve of mossy cracks.