Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Imagination

When we had the kitchen re-done we couldn't afford a smeg, and with a small child, I needed more freezer space, so we got this:



It's retro, it matches my cupboards and it only cost about 300 quid. And the eagle-eyed amongst you will notice I'm giving you a glimpse of my bush.

Sadly, my lovely fridge is covered in magnets - another feature and benefit of having a small person living in my house.

Here is a close up of the magnets if anyone is interested:




Close ups of my bush available upon request.

6 comments:

Kevin Musgrove said...

my parents' fridge is similar. I'm not sure what their excuse is.

Ms Scarlet said...

Yep... you did notice that I can't actually afford food now that I have a Smeg!!!!???
Come on then, let's see a close up of your bush!
Sx

Ms Scarlet said...

Ah... I clicked to make it large! You have a Bush radio!
I'm after the Cath Kidston Roberts radio... my problem is that I don't really need it...
Sx

librarylizzie said...

Scarls - oh yes..there are loads of Cath Kidston things I'd like but cannot possibly justify. We now have a CK shop up here in Harrogate - such a temptation

Lucy Fishwife said...

When did you steal my fridge??? Don't even have small child excuse for magnetic letters, just frankly infantile peers. Do you also have that postcard of 50s dad with pipe saying "That's right, bitch. Equality." ?

librarylizzie said...

Hey Lucy

Nice to see you here. I do have 50s postcards! But they are on the opposite wall - mine are of the housewife variety - "It's been lovely but now i have to scream"..you know the sort of thing.