Monday, September 22, 2008

OK Computer

[I have a feeling that is an album title, rather than a song title, but ho hum]

So, Laura is quite clingy at the moment...has been for the last couple of months and it's driving me mad, but that is a story for another blog. Anyway, it means we have this ritual everynight where, when I'm kissing her goodnight in bed, she asks me where I'm going to be. Usually my answer is a sanitised version of "downstairs, slumped in front of the telly, with a large drink in my hand, arguing with yer dad". Tonight I told her I was going to be in my study, playing on my computer. She said "are you going into the internet?".....guess who started computer lessons last week? But she did make it sound much more interesting than just surfing other people's blogs, being jealous of their interesting lives...

1 comment:

Kevin Musgrove said...

Tell her that Fudge the Elf said hello.