Tuesday, September 30, 2008

God, give me strength

I haven't been circumspect enough about disguising who I am and where I work, which means I can't rant about my colleagues, managers and ...sad to say..customers. Suffice to say it has not been the best of days. I think I need an alternative blog...

Then, to cap it all, I pick up my precious daughter from after-school club, and she is all red faced, and has been tearful all afternoon. She doesn't like club, you see, and wants to be at home with her mummy. And today I found it quite difficult to remember why it is I work f/t....

Ho hum

4 comments:

Kevin Musgrove said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
librarylizzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Musgrove said...

Yay! Banned! Probably just as well: they would all have wanted to buy one.

Or as my auntie used to say: "You'll have someone's eye out with that!"

Lavinia said...

Oh....I hope God comes through with the strength. Times like these....make you question things.....I been there and I done that!