Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whistle while you work

Or in my case, shove on the headphones and play 80's music at top volume. Bit of preparation required - all my phones (all?? Yes - homeworker has three - home phone, work mobile and personal mobile) have to be in my line of sight so I can "see" them ringing. Actually, it gets very complicated if one does ring, as I use headphones for two of the three phones, so I have to remove one set, and replace with another...which are invariably all tangled up with each other, so I end up struggling to stop something falling off the desk, while trying to answer the phone promptly and in a professional manner(!)

Anyone, the point of the post was to share with you the music I am currently listening to, on a daily basis. This will give Vronni a laugh......click here or here.

And the first person to mention Tranvision Vamp's version of "Tell that girl to shut up" gets a slap.

2 comments:

Kevin Musgrove said...

why Manchester, btw?

librarylizzie said...

Why manchester what? My visit tomorrow, y'mean. I said already...I'm stalking you...

nah, seriously, I have a meeting at a customer site - an extremely large FE college with sites all over the city and the word Manchester in the title somewhere. If you really did see me at the 'do' at the Britannia t'other week you now know who I work for, and you know our tentacles stretch far and wide. Indeed, if I am correct, Helminthdale is a customer too. (I've got a copy of the vistor list for the exhibition, btw)